For the larger planned out projects or sudden unexpected disasters, All Clear can provide a 15 yard roll-off dumpster. These containers are approximately 5′ high, 13′ long and 7.5′ wide, with a hinged rear door for full ground level access. They are also steel and painted green to blend into the background.
Roll-off dumpsters are primarily used for demolition debris but are also rented for house or barn clean-outs, yard clean up and trash collection bins at large events.
All Clear will deliver a roll-off to your home, business, or event for up to a 2 week period. This gives you the time to finish your task without being overly rushed.
- All rentals must be reserved with at least 2 weeks prior notice.
- We require an active credit/debt card remain on file for the duration of the rental for beginning and final charges.
- Roll-off dumpsters are priced to include 1 ton or 2 tons of material. This is determined at the time of rental depending on what you feel the weight of your disposal will be.
- Any weight in excess of your rental agreement is added to the cost when the container is removed from your property and properly weighed at the disposal site.
- Roll-off dumpsters are typically rented for up to a 2 week period. Multiple empties can be requested for an additional fee.
- You may dispose of almost anything in our roll-off dumpster except hazardous waste.
Furniture, lawn tractors, drywall, wood, ceramics, plastics, appliances, etc. to name a few are acceptable. While paint, oil, herbicides, pesticides, antifreeze and other potentially hazardous materials must be separated from the contents of the container.
- Roll-off dumpsters are typically located close to the area of work for your convenience. There must be reasonable space to safely place and retrieve the roll-off dumpster.
*There needs to be a mutual agreement between the customer and All Clear personnel on a suitable location at the time of delivery.