All Clear provides 15 yard roll-off dumpsters that are steel and painted green to blend into the background with a swinging tail gate that allows full ground level access to the interior.
All clear provides the roll-off dumpsters primarily for demolition debris but they are also rented for house cleanouts, yard clean up and trash collection bins at large events.
All Clear will deliver a roll-off to your location and for up to a 2 week period. This gives you the time to finish your task without being overly rushed.
- Roll-off dumpsters can be priced to include ½ ton, 1 ton or 2 tons of debris in the rental price depending on what you feel the weight of your disposal is. Any weight in excess of your rental agreement is added to the cost of the initial roll-off rental.
- Roll-off dumpsters are typically rented for up to a 2 week period. Multiple empties can be requested for a pickup/empty/redeliver fee and paying for the net over weight of the debris over the rental cost.
- You may dispose of almost anything in our roll-off dumpster except hazardous waste. e. Furniture, lawn tractor, drywall, wood, ceramics, plastics, appliances, etc. to name a few are acceptable while paint, oil, etc. are not.
- Roll-off dumpsters are typically located close to the area of work for convenience but there must be reasonable access to place and retrieve the roll-off dumpster.
- A credit or debit card will secure your roll-off rental. No charges will be made to the card until the roll-off is delivered. A charge of any overweight charges will be made at the time of the empty.
The only limitation we have is that we cannot enter a residence to remove items. Once they are outside we have no issue handling and removing them.
We cannot accept hazardous materials (hazmat) in roll-off dumpsters. These items can be disposed of by a “special pick-up” where they will be diverted to different disposal sites that specialize in these items. Refer to the Special pick up for more information.
On occasion there are hazardous materials (petroleum, paint, pesticides, etc.) out that need to be removed and disposed of. These items cannot be mixed in with the demolition debris and must be handled separately, each going to its own place. A special pick-up will need to be scheduled with the office to assess what types of materials are being collected and the disposal resources needed. Also, a convenient time for the customer to accomplish the task will need to be agreed on. For your convenience we try to do this when we pick up the roll-off.
A Special Pick-up is variable in price and dependent on the materials being disposed. When scheduling a pick-up keep in mind the economy of scale. It is more costly per item to pick up a few things than it is to pick up larger amounts.