All Clear weekly trash removal provides you (the home owner) the ability to free up your time and reducing your expenses by eliminating the weekly trip to the landfill and at the same time recycling your trash in a safe environmentally friendly way.
All clear provides recycling by taking all your trash and converts it to electricity. The disposal site that we use does the recycling for you which means that you DO NOT need to separate your recyclable from the trash. Say goodbye to your bin systems and the monitoring to assure that your infant (or teenager) correctly disposes the various trash items into the proper receptical. Your recycled trash benefits you directly by providing electricity to run your mixer, circular saw, TV, etc.
All Clear picks up your trash on a weekly basis starting no earlier than 8:30AM. You do not have to put your trash out the night before so we can come at the crack of dawn with a noisy truck. We also feel that we cannot defeat the multitude of creatures (skunks, raccoons, bears, etc.) that enjoy a midnight repast in your garbage. Unfortunately their table manners are horrible and the cleanup is usually extensive and unsatisfactory to us and to you.
Our requirements are simple:
- We pick up your trash on the same day each week.
- We pick up your trash curb side at your residence.
- We properly disposed of all items.
- Less cost and hassle than taking your trash to the local landfill.
- No hassles with the landfill management for improper separation of your recyclables.
- No separation of your trash into recycling groups.
- Your trash is recycled into energy. Electricity for 17,000 houses.
- Regain your weekends and time for yourself. No more wasted Saturdays to the landfill.
- Save fuel and reduce your carbon footprint from driving to the landfill and idling while waiting for your turn.
- No more maggots in your trunk or back seat from summer trash bags.
Our requirements are simple:
- All trash is to be bagged. There are no special sizes or town required bags.
- Bags need to be reasonably sized and sturdy enough to hold the trash.
- Bag weight does not exceed 30 pounds as a precaution against potential back injury.
- There are no bag limits (# of bags per pickup).
- No contracts.
- No hazardous waste, mixed media, demolition debris or items over 4’ in length.
The average customer uses 4 to 6 bags (35 gal.) per week. We expect this to vary. At Christmas you will have 10 to 15 bags. Thanksgiving, the birthday/graduation party, etc. will also see excess average bags to be disposed of. Conversely we expect that there will be several weeks throughout the year when there will be no trash because of vacations, travel or just plain low volume. Since we work on an average it evens out.
No contracts. We work on a simple philosophy of; If we are performing our job as expected then you will be happy and continue to use our service. Conversely if you pay your bill we will gladly continue to pick up your trash. Based on this philosophy we do not feel we need a performance contract. You are not locked into a yearly automatically renewing contract.
We cannot accept hazardous materials (hazmat) or items longer than 4’ in the weekly domestic trash pick-up. These items can be disposed of by a “special pick-up” where they will be diverted to different disposal sites that specialize in these items. Refer to the Special pick up for more information.
On occasional there are items that are oversized (greater than 4’), demolition debris, bicycles, furniture, construction materials, tires or hazardous materials (electronics, petroleum, paint, etc.) that need to be removed and disposed of. These items cannot be mixed in with the domestic trash and must be handled separately, each going to its own place for proper disposal. A special pick-up will need to be scheduled with the office to assess what types of materials are being collected and the disposal resources needed. Also, a convenient time for the customer will need to be agreed on.
A Special Pick-up can be a variety of sizes or volumes, from a couple gallons of oil to full house clean outs. Typically, they are smaller in size and often require only a pickup truck to handle them. The cost of a Special Pick-up is variable and dependent on the materials being disposed. When scheduling a pick-up keep in mind the economy of scale. It is more costly per item to pick up a few things than it is to pick up larger amounts. The only limitation we have is that we cannot enter a residence to remove items. Once they are outside we have no issue handling and removing them.